The industry research firm IHS have placed 8x8 at the top of their list of UCaaS providers for the third time. IHS are the leading source of insight, analytics and expertise in areas that are critical in shaping the business landscape. Businesses in over 140 countries rely on their expert analysis to make purchasing decisions, so this is fantastic news for 8x8.
Diane Myers, Senior Research Director for VOIP, UC and IMS at IHS said in a statement “8x8 has consistently been near the top of our Scorecard and is a long-standing stalwart of the hosted PBX and Unified Communications market, with a strong position with small businesses and up-market growth.” Diane also said that they had retained their position as leaders thanks to the number of seats installed and their financial position (www.fierceenterprisecommunications.com). They are also deemed best positioned to succeed long-term. Enticing prospects for any potential customer.
So while 8x8 celebrate another win, we look at the top 8 reasons their Hosted solution fits the bill:
- Low set-up fees, with prices on a per-seat basis
- Countless features including auto-attendant, voicemail to email, paging and music-on-hold
- Excellent analytics to help your business make informed decisions
- Collaboration - virtual meetings, conference bridge and chat
- Communicate from the desk, PC/Mac or from your mobile
- Integrated Contact Centre with agents anywhere and everywhere
- No maintenance contract required meaning a lower total cost of ownership
- An admin portal allowing you as the customer to easily make changes
Get in touch with the team at Cranberry to find our more about how an 8x8 Cloud Phone System can help your business.